Monday 17 December 2012

Coming soon...

I recently discovered completely new brand of natural and organic skincare - Michael Todd True Organics. I was doing a lot of research about the products and brand itself - all results were really positive. I was so excited and anxious to try it, that my husband ordered for me this Anti-Aging skincare regimen and in addition one more face mask.
I did get in touch with MTTO and they recommended products which are suitable to my skin type, based on the facts that I provided in our correspondence. So, when I was thinking about ordering the products, I noticed that almost all of them are in this set. The set itself was cheaper and at that moment on the promotion, so we ordered that. Now that I used up all my old creams and potions I am going to try this regimen and see how it goes. I did get 4 additional samples (of really generous size) and I loved them!
I will report back in a month or so. In the meantime, if someone has already tried some products from this brand, please let me know, I will be happy to hear your thoughts.

Love


Lace

1 comment:

  1. Very good)
    come to visit http://nb926.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete