Monday 29 April 2013

Product Review: Melvita Milky Cleansing Oil

I mentioned before that in the evening I always double cleanse my face. First, I remove all my make up and then I use cleanser to really get inside the pores for that proper squeaky clean feeling. Few months ago I read somewhere that the best product to use for first cleanse is the cleansing oil as it really grabs on to the dead skin cells and dirt, dissolving it and cleaning the skin effectively. I was really interested in trying it out, but I really wanted to use natural product. Thankfully, Melvita released their Milky cleansing Oil just in time.

This product is a true gem! It comes in a pump - always a bonus in my opinion! The oil is very runny and the smell is not very pleasant, but not too horrible. I can deal with it as it doesn't stay noticeable for too long. What you have to do is apply some of the oil on dry skin, massage it gently to dissolve the make up then wet your hands and massage again. Contact with water turns this oil into cleansing milk. I honestly love it! When you massage it in to a dry skin it feels very luxurious, nourishing and silky. Because of that I really like massaging my face a bit longer, which stimulates the blood flow to my face and gives me a rosy flush.
When you wet it - you can really feel it getting deep into your pores and cleaning them up properly. It removes makeup brilliantly! I tested it on a full face of long lasting makeup and it did the job brilliantly. Then I tested it out on a waterproof mascara - it melted away in seconds! No rubbing, no pulling, no soreness - much easier than removing it with special eye make up remover.
Afterwards skin id feeling very moisturized, but not oily at all. It feels fresh and clean and sometimes I feel that I do not need to wash my face for the second time.
It has to be used within three months, which supports the statement that 100% of the total ingredients in this product are from natural origin. Truly wonderful product - I definitely recommend it to everyone. From now on this oil and Trilogy's Cream Cleanser is my favorite face wash duo to use in the evenings.
Have you tried this product? Or any other products from Melvita range? Do let me know!

Love

Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment