Tuesday 28 August 2012

Few Little Tricks For Beautiful Skin

This is a follow up to my post about how I got rid off acne. There are some things I forgot to mention.
  1. Drink 2-3 liters of water every day. It is the obvious rule, but very effective. I notice a difference in my skin straight away as I tend to drink less water in the winter. Water purifies our skin from the inside and helps to keep it clean and glowing.
  2. Change your pillowcase every week. Especially if you suffer from acne. Bacteria is building up on our pillowcases, so it is wise to change it frequently. The best option is every two days, but once a week is good enough, too.
  3. Have a separate towel for your face. Never use the same towel that you use on your body to dry your face. It has build up of bacteria and hair products, so I always have a small towel just for my face.
  4. Try to sleep on your back. I have no idea how as sleeping on mu stomach is the best sleeping position for me. However, I am trying to fight it and sleep on the back. So far - unsuccessful. If you know any tricks on how to change this habit - please let me know.
  5. Take supplements. I try to get all my vitamins and nutrients from my diet, but there are some things that I can't get this way. Also I don't eat fish and seafood, which is very wrong, but that's just how I am... That's why I am taking fish oil capsules every day to get some Omega 3,6,9 acids, which are essential for beautiful skin, hair and nails.
  6. Miracle water. You know my obsession with Katia's blog and you-tube videos (harmonyof beauty). She has a recipe for a special drink, which you have to drink every morning when you wake up. Most of the experts advise us to start a day with a glass of water, preferably with lemon. Well this is even better. At first, all the ingredients might seem weird, but it tastes good and does miracles (hence the name). You can see her video about it here if you are Russian speaking and here for those who speak English. There she explains everything in details, also the quantities of each ingredient and the benefits of them. Most of the benefits you already know, as ingredients are: water, apple vinegar, honey, aloe juice and lemon juice. Since I started drinking this water in the mornings I feel more refreshed, have more energy and my skin became clear and glowy - no more breakouts!

So try it out and you will see results, however, consult your doctor if you have problems with stomach, acid levels or if you are pregnant or trying to conceive.
Hope this helps


Love

Lace Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am SURENDRA my hair was falling and after some time I became baldness person. Then I was search a best hair care doctor. By anyone I heard about klinikesthetika clinic that is very famous for Hair Transplant in Delhi . Then I used this service and I get best treatment for hair. Now I am very happy to use this service thanks for klinikesthetika clinic.

    ReplyDelete