Friday 31 August 2012

Product Review: Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Night Cream

Honestly, I have never paid attention to Dr Organic products. They are mostly sold in health food shops and in a very little quantities at the drugstores. They are quite cheap, which always was the one factor that made me think that products that cheap can't be effective. Until  I decided to completely change my lifestyle and pay more attention to natural and organic products. I already mentioned Dr Organic Royal Jelly Cellulite Cream, which I really liked and a while ago I was passing by Holland and Barret shop, which usually stocks full range of all Dr Organic products, and saw that they have a new range - Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. It was very fortunate as I was looking for a hair oil to complement my new natural hair care. Until now I was using L'Oreal Mythic Oil, which is fine, but not totally organic. So after carefully checking all ingredients in the new line I picked up a Hair Treatment Serum from this line - I will do a separate review on it once I'll have a proper try. As all products were buy one get one half price I had to buy something more. I did needed a night cream, so I decided to try Dr Organic one from Moroccan Argan Oil line.
I only had it for a week and maybe it is too early to judge, but I am totally in love with this little gem and can't really find anything wrong with it, so I had to share it with the rest of the world.


First, what I really like about this cream  - the ingredient list. It's beautiful and absolutely natural, pure and organic. As the hair serum was the most expensive of the two products I got this one for £4.50.
It is a very rich cream, with very interesting smell. It is very hard to describe this scent - not sweet, but not awful at all. On the packaging it says that cream can be used at night time or as often as needed on the face AND body. That was very surprising, considering the fact that they have a body cream in the range...
Anyway, cream is very good for repairing skin, treating dehydration and it also claims to have anti-aging properties. I was a bit worried that this cream will be too heavy for my combination skin, especially as it has so many oils in it. But it surprised me a lot. It is not heavy at all and it is different form any rich creams that I have used before. Usually rich cream is very thick and makes my skin look shiny/greasy. This one didn't. It has very thick texture, but upon application my skin had matt-like finish. It absorbs very quickly and your skin becomes dry to touch instantly. However, cream is very moisturizing, keeps the skin very smooth and comfortable. All my dry skin patches are gone and I always wake up to a soft, glowing and beautiful skin. Every mornign I was carefully examining my skin and I couldn't find any faults. It was beautiful, I looked rested and radiant. Not bad for a £9 cream! I am totally sold. Now I am willing to try more products from that range and if you are interested I can review them as well.
Have you tried any of Dr Organic products? What did you think of them? Let me know your thoughts.

Love

Lace Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree.After trying the Rose Otto day cream I am totally hooked! Smells divine, makes my oily combination skin smoother and glowing and, touch wood, haven't had a breakout of acne since began using it.Like yourself had never considered buying from the range until picked up free sample of the Dr Organic mud mask which was also excellent and cleared up a bout of acne after one use.Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete