Monday 10 September 2012

Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Serum


I like using additional hair treatments, masks, serums and oils. Until recently I was using L'Oreal's Mythic Oil, which was fine, but as I decided to go organic and natural it wasn't an option anymore. I found this serum by accident, passing by my local Holland and Barret store. It got my attention because of really pure, natural and organic ingredients and because of Argan oil itself. I am not going to list you all benefits of Argan oil - Internet has various sources, which explain and list huge amount of information regarding this topic.
I have dark and quite long hair - they go up to my waist. Since I started using Yes to Tomatoes Volumizing shampoo and conditioner they became more healthy and shiny and this particular serum is a great addition to my haircare regime.
I really love the packaging - so far it is the nicest looking bottle on my bathroom shelf. I like the proper heavy glass bottle. It gives it more expensive vibe. I also love the pump, which is super easy controllable - whether you need half of pump or one little drop - with this pump it is easy to control the amount of product you are trying to dispense.
The ingredients are beautiful and pure. Don't confuse it with proper oil as I did. I thought it will have the same consistency, but it is different. The serum is much thicker and even a bit stickier, but don't worry as you will not get that stickiness on your hair. I found that using 1-1,5 of a pump is enough, but the amount you use will depend on your own hair length and thickness. I use this serum after I wash my hair - I spread 1,5 of a pump in my hands and then apply to lowest 1/3 of my hair, really concentrating on the ends.
i used this serum five times and I can say that I already can see the results. My hair are shiny, manageable, easier to comb and my ends are more healthy looking. It also has a slight smell of Cinnamon, which I like.
I would recommend this product to anyone, who wants to have beautiful and healthy hair, however, you must remember that it will not fix your split ends. The only thing that will - a pair of scissors. This serum will help keep the hair healthy in between cuts. It also eliminates frizz and nourishes the hair, so it will be great if you have dry hair.
Let me know if you tried this product or anything similar.


Love


Lace

3 comments:

  1. I've been really curios about this product, but was a bit weary since it is a tiny bit pricey for me to buy it just to test out. Thanks for the review, glad to hear it's a good product ! On my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this review was helpful! :) Thank you for taking time to visit my page and read the review :)

      Delete
  2. After reading your reviews i am sure this will work on my rough and curly hair. I want to take care of my hairs naturally. I have heard a lots about Argan Oil. It contains Omega 9 and fatty acids, that will nourish my hair and make them smooth and shiny.

    ReplyDelete