Friday 14 September 2012

Product Review: Sk:n Anti Blemish Intense Spot Lotion

Since recently I noticed an increase in my breakouts because of Avene D-Pigment I stopped using it altogether on my face and decided to treat the blemishes with this spot lotion. In the past I tried few - mostly cheap ones or the ones you can buy in pharmacy that has tea tree oil in it. They all dried my skin out, but didn't help with breakouts. What attracted me in this spot treatment is that amongst its ingredients it has both - glycolic and salicylic acids. The first acid, also known as AHA acid is aimed at clearing the top layer of the skin, the other one - BHA acid is aimed at goin deep into the skin and pores.
This gel is supposed to be applied only on the spots and not to the whole face. I applied it twice a day on affected areas and my skin cleared up already on the second day.
The gel itself is clear with slight yellow tint to it. It has some medicinal smell and sometimes stings when it is applied on to the blemish. It does dry out the skin a bit and in my case even makes it feel a bit tight, but the product is invisible under make up, which is really good - usually these kind of treatments start creasing when I try to apply foundation on top of it. Overall I am impressed as it did help to heal and clear my skin, so I am always having it on my bedside table for emergencies. Try it out and let me know what you think.


Love

Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment