Friday 20 July 2012

Nails of the Month

For over two years now I've had gel nails. I always loved perfectly groomed, manicured, long nails. However, my own nails are very weak and thin, they break easily and it is impossible to grow them. So I found the perfect solution - gel. I do not do it myself - all work is done by professional. My natural nail is covered with gel and sets under UV light. That is it. They are very strong, long and I can have any design I want. The best thing? It stays on forever, unlike nail polish, which starts chipping after 2 says. I have to do them every three weeks and they do not break at all - you have to do something really bad and smash your nails really hard to break them. That is why I am so happy! I decided that every month when I have them done, I'll post a picture of them - just for fun. My nail technician does an amazing job, so maybe it will be a great inspiration for somebody?
Here are my nails for this month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment