Friday 20 July 2012

Wishlist

I must admit - I like really good clothes. But... I buy them very rarely - I am one of those people, who sees something in the shop and thinks "OMG I love that!", but after a while I start thinking "Oh, do I really need this? I already have a dress at home. And I don't go out very often, so why buying this? Let's save some money". And I always end up never buying things.. Only when I really need something I do purchase things... Crazy, isn't it? I talk myself out of it...
Another thing that I noticed is I have a very expensive taste. Always when I like something - it is extremely expensive. I remember recently browsing through a shopping site and decided to check some classic white shirts for women. I was looking at this endless list of hundreds of nearly the same looking white shirts, when one pop out. It was outstanding - you could see that it is very good made and the quality of material is very nice. So I clicked on it and... Yes, there it was... Hugo Boss... ££££££..... Oh dear..
Then I was watching TV and there was a program with Gok Wan. It was a fashion show, where high street was competing with designer. Nobody knew at first which outfit was designer and which one was high street - it was all revealed in the end. But watching this show I was assessing the outfits and every single one, which I liked was designer!!!! Is there a sign in all this? Maybe, I'm not sure...
Anyway, I started receiving newsletters from Selfridge's - my favorite shopping destination (to look, not to buy - everything is so expensive!!!) and there it was again.. Look at this beauty...
I just love it... Like always - it is from Gucci and it costs around £2 300... I don't earn half as much in a month!!!
And then this beauty from Burberry... Oh dear...
The most beautiful coat I've ever seen... Wool and silk, and of course £2195... I also love the shoes, but the black ones look much better.
Nice...Really nice... And £600 away...Well, who knows, maybe one day I will be able to have some of that... Why not, right? Just keep dreaming and never give up, remember? :)


Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment