Tuesday 10 July 2012

Things That I Love #5. Pampering and Beauty

Well, which woman doesn't? :) I really got interested in beauty only when I came to England six years ago. I started to earn my own money, which I could spend on anything I like. That is small money, but where I came from - it is huge! When I was younger my parents didn't have much money. We couldn't afford to buy Pantene shampoo because it was too expensive... My Mum didn't know much about beauty as well, so she had nothing to teach me. So I suffered with low self esteem because of acne and damaged hair...
When I moved here I could afford to buy good things. But for me the brand's name is not enough. I always do research on line, read blogs and reviews about certain products before buying them.  I am not so much into make up, but I do love a good skincare. And it has paid off. Since my active interest my acne is gone, skin is glowing and soft, my hairdresser said I have the healthiest hair she had ever seen and I am happy. I do still suffer from acne scars, but I am working on it. Also, next month I will be twenty six, so at the moment I am researching choices of effective anti-aging products as prevention is the key! :)
I haven't tried professional pampering as that is too expensive for me, but I hope that once I will earn enough I will be able to treat myself to a trip to SPA :)


Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment