Tuesday 3 July 2012

Never Lose Hope

Doesn't this picture helps to understand my choice of the name for this blog? I tried to explain it earlier, but this does even better job. However, I wanted to post it not just because of the name, but also because of the message. Very often we get upset as our dreams do not come true, we are waiting and nothing is changing, we are just hoping... But there is a limit to our patience. I have seen so many people giving up, only because they were tired of waiting. I remember somebody telling me to forget that I want something - because when you are really waiting nothing will happen. The secret is to forget about it and think about something else. That way tome will pass without you even noticing it and your wish will come true. It is very similar to the thing they say about love - stop looking and it will find you. So the lesson is, my friends, never lose hope. Things will happen, just in their own time. Good luck to you all!

Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment