Tuesday 26 June 2012

New Beginning

Two weeks ago I decided that I need a complete body overhaul. Let me just say that I am not overweight, obese or extremely fat. No, but I did let myself go... I got lazy... I have a bit wobbly arms, muffin top and cellulite is starting to show...In addition to that I am half alive after using stairs to get to my flat, which is on the 4th floor (damn you, broken elevator!) I just returned from a holiday in Tenerife and I must admit |I was ashamed of my body. I am young and attractive, so what is the excuse of being like that? None!!! So after a big kick in the ass from myself I started with re-evaluating my menu. No more of my favorite crisps and no more to Papa John's (the best pizza in the world!)... Bread is used to the minimum and only wholemeal version,  rice and pasta - wholemeal, no mayonnaise or butter, less fried and more baked or steamed. Now my fridge is packed with fruits, vegetables, chicken and turkey. I try to forget about potatoes and introduced to my diet wholemeal cous cous and quinoa. So far  - not bad. The hardest thing is exercise. I try to do them four times a week - as it is when I have free time and I give myself a weekend off. 

I do hate gym and prefer to exercise at home, so You-Tube has been my savior. There are so many workout available for free! I tried various sets of exercise and discovered the most beautiful girl, who is a nutritionist and personal trainer as well as model. She is from Russia, but lives in US. Her workouts are very simple, but effective at the same time. They will make you sweat a lot!!! But after two weeks of doing her complex training I feel much better, have more energy, stairs are not killing me, my skin looks fresh and cellulite is starting to improve. She also has very useful videos on nutrition and diet. You can check her channel here. It is in Russian, though, but do not worry - she has English version as well here. You can also check her blog.
I will update occasionally on my results and I am hoping I will have a beautiful body for Christmas and next time on the beach I will look like Victoria's Secret model :)))

Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment