Tuesday 26 June 2012

Things That I Love #3. Traveling

Traveling is my one true guilty pleasure. If I could travel as often as I would like to - I would. Unfortunately, it is not cheap hobby, if I may call it like that. Up until I was nineteen I never left my home country, until as you know, I decided to go to England. Traveling away from home for the first time, by yourself is a huge step and despite missing home at first, I loved it. I always wanted to see the world, but never believed I actually would.... I always had a list of places I would like to visit - Rome, Paris, Venice, Milan, Verona, Barcelona, New York - those are just few of them... I truly hope that I will be able to visit them all. And I am slowly moving forward. I have already been to Poland, Lithuania and recently came back from the most amazing trip to Tenerife! Visiting that beautiful place made my love for traveling even bigger - I jut loved it! One thing that I can not understand is how all the people who are visiting those places spend all their time at the hotel's pool? I mean, sure, it is a holiday and you are entitled to have a time off, but there are so many places to go and so many things to see - it is a crime not to!!!
Anyway, next place I am hoping to go in the near future is Paris - especially because it is so close to England - it takes 1,5 hours to get there form London! So, fingers crossed... :)


Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment