Tuesday 19 June 2012

There is Something in the Name...

Hello again!
It is possible that someone may wonder about the name of the blog - Life of a Butterfly. Well, let me explain. For various reasons I chose not to use my real name. It is better for me this way. Maybe in the future, I will reveal it, but for now it will stay as it is. This blog will be about all the things that happen to me or things and people that I find interesting. They will be little pieces of my life - that explains the first part of the title.
Now to the butterflies. They are beautiful, aren't they? So delicate and gentle, bring no harm to anyone. However, they do start their life as an ugly caterpillar. And that exactly what I was.... Don't get me wrong - I never was or am ugly! Thing is - for a very long time I felt that way. I am 25 years old and only now I realized how silly and insecure I was. Nobody ever taught me how to be or feel beautiful. Nobody ever told me I was... That for years was knocking down my confidence and I was convinced that it will be like that forever. Until I get a chance to change my life and reinvent myself. I did a long journey and I am not a caterpillar anymore!  I am a butterfly, but a very young one, so I am only learning. Hopefully somebody will follow my journey here on this blog. That will make me a very happy butterfly! :)


Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment