Tuesday 19 June 2012

Welcome!

Hello dear reader! It is possible that you just accidentally stumbled across this page. It is very likely that this page is not at all what you were looking for.  I do sincerely hope, however, that by reading these posts you will get interested and stay here for a little bit longer or even come back some time soon... That would be very nice.
I do realize that I created this blog with strong assurance that nobody will ever read that and that is fine. I am absolutely fine with it. I created it for Me in the first place. This is the place where I can share my thoughts, likes and dislikes. Something like a personal on-line diary. Sure there are other ways of keeping a diary, but I prefer this one as maybe somebody will read it. Maybe somebody will feel exactly the same and will share his or her thoughts. Maybe it will actually be useful not only for me.
Just to keep it fun and various, without making everyone being bored by my random writing I will be adding some reviews. However, do not be mistaken! I will be adding reviews not only about make up and skincare, but also about books, music, TV, travel and so on... If you are interested - thank you and I am glad you are here! If not - thank you anyway and good luck to you in your everyday life. Anyway, if somebody is reading this - Thank You!



Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment