Tuesday 19 June 2012

Things That I Love #2. Beach

The beach with white, soft sand and beautiful crystal clear water... When I was living at home my parents used to take me and my sisters to the beach, but because it was very far and my parents always were very busy we only went there once a year. For only one day. Sad, really, but there was nothing we could do. As we got older our trips to the beach became even more rare. Sometimes weather was not fit for a day at the sea, but the worst reason ever - we had to work. I started helping my Mum with her work at the age of ten. Since then I really disliked the summer, which is my favorite time of the year. During the summer, when everyone else went to their grandmothers, to the beach or to the camps I had to start working. So with time I forgot about the beach and did not see it for few years.
Then six years ago I moved abroad and now I live in a very nice town, which is situated right on the seaside. I am very happy about it. Also I love traveling to beautiful places and the beach is one of the main points which helps me to choose a holiday destination.
Sea is one thing that makes me very relaxed and happy. When I am on the beach I forget about everything and that's what I love about it - it takes away my misery and worries... Hopefully, when I will own my own house it will be also close to the beach...



Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment