Tuesday 19 June 2012

Product Review: Alpha-H Liquid Gold

Let me tell you about this wonderful product, which I would say is truly a gold. I heard about this brand for the every first time about a year ago from Ruth Crilly, who is amazingly beautiful model and writer, who has her own web-site A Model Recommends where she shares her tips and tricks that she learned during her time as a model. I would definitely recommend you to check her website as well as You-Tube channel - there are loads of useful videos and product reviews.
Back to the Alpha-H. It is Australian skincare brand, which is focusing less on the packaging and more on the effectiveness of their products. I tried several of their products and they really do work and deliver good results. I love their Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera and this little beauty - Liquid Gold.
The description of this product says that it is a "...powerful revitalising and firming lotion which works like an "overnight facial" to brighten and revitalise tired, ageing skin and visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, open pores and pigmentation." Now, I do not have any lines or wrinkles, but I use it every other day during the summer and only two times a week during the winter. This liquid contains 5% Glycolic Acid and Licorice Extract that helps to remove the dead skin cells, resurface and brighten the complexion. It is a really good alternative to the facial scrub as it removes the dead skin without abrasive action. You just pour this liquid on a cotton pad and wipe over your face and neck. That is it. You are supposed to use it during the night and it works best if you do not use moisturizer afterwards. That was a bit scary for me as my skin tends to get dry without a thick layer of cream, but with this lotion it wasn't the case. Also you are supposed to feel a slight tingling sensation on your face, but I never did. 
This lotion doesn't leave my skin tight or dry so I really do not need to use moisturizer on top of it. What I really like about this product is the fact that it really delivers. It makes my skin very smooth and bright. It also helped to fade my acne scars, which are much less noticeable. 
I definitely recommend this product, however, if you have very dry or sensitive skin test it before using.

Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment