Friday 29 June 2012

Things That I Love #4. Dogs

As you may have guessed from this picture - I love dogs... I do love all animals in general, but dogs always had a special place in my heart. They are just so beautiful and kind - you can always see the love in their eyes. For me that is so unbelievable... Dogs always stay loyal to you, when you are away - they always are waiting for you and when you come home, nobody greets you better than your buddy :) When I moved to England my dog had to stay at home with my parents, but I do visit them frequently and every time I came home my doggy always recognizes me and is very happy. At the moment I own German Shepperd and she is the cutest and the most wonderful dog ever. I do love Golden Retriever as well - they are my favorite, just have a look:
Isn't he cute? And I love that cuteness:
Aren't they wonderful? What about you? What pets do you have? Feel free to share :)


Love

Lace Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment